The most frequently used systems-built technology today is the panelized building system. A panelized building system is a form of construction in which all components of a house are prefabricated at a climate-controlled factory, and then shipped to the building site for construction. In most instances of panelized homes the weather-tight shell can be assembled in a matter of days.
Panelization is commonly used in most homes for roof, wall and floor panels. Choosing a panelized building system allows for completely customized home designs that will fit virtually any need.
Benefits of panelization:
- Built faster than stick-built homes
- Reduce or eliminate costly delays
- Less, if any, weather damage during construction
- Precision engineered to highest quality
- Green building – Less waste generated
There are many building techniques and styles of panelized homes, some of which add numerous extra benefits to choosing systems-built homes. At Topsider Homes’ panelization is married with a Post & Beam building system to create unique homes that are structural battleships.
Additional benefits with Topsider’s Post & Beam building system:
- Unlimited design flexibility
- Structural integrity – built to withstand hurricanes, earthquakes and heavy snow loads
- Adaptable to any terrain
- Can be matched with any foundation type
- Capability of providing 360 degree views
- Easy on-site assembly – perfect for remote site building, such as in the Bahamas or Caribbean
- In-house services such as builder recruitment
- Octagonal designs provide ultimate energy efficiency
Whether building a coastal home, primary residence, commercial structure or even a home addition, Topsider’s panelized Post & Beam building system allows for numerous benefits of systems building without the set backs of conventional built homes. Get started today by choosing from one of Topsider’s unique house plans.